Thursday, February 9, 2012

Oops. I forgot I had a blog.

Since I finished writing the series on my book tour (last entry on January 11), I’ve not even thought about blogging. After five months at a feverish pace to complete and publish Sunday by Sunday III and then the tour, I have not been in a writing mode, not even much in my personal journals. Lining up income and then working to procure said has been my primary endeavor in this new year, and I am happy to report that income is lining up in ways both interesting and gratifying.

So rat-a-tat-tat, the beat goes on. I’m not sure what I’m even writing about here, just trying to get back in the routine, I think. Modest book sales in January are a pleasant surprise, with several readers catching up by ordering both II and III. Also encouraging are a few invitations to speak and lead retreats that have been extended for later in 2012.

If you are on my email subscriber list, stay tuned for an update focused on the “word of mouth” dynamic and its importance for writers. I’ll be expressing gratitude for the impact many of you have already made on my behalf and making suggestions about more ways to help me in my writing and marketing enterprises if you feel so moved.

No comments: